Olympus Corporation of the Americas
- Dually-trained and licensed attorney (Venezuela – U.S.) with over 20 years of regional experience in Latin America.
- Former Corporate Counsel for Latin America Emerging Markets for Baxter Healthcare with responsibilities for legal and compliance matters.
- Former Local Partner at Baker & McKenzie (Venezuela).
- Former Adjunct Professor of Law at Universidad Metropolitana (Venezuela).
- Leading a team responsible for the roll-out and implementation of Olympus’ Compliance Program within the entire Latin America and Caribbean Region.
- LL.M Georgetown University Law Center J.D. cum laude University of Miami School of Law LL.B Universidad Católica Andres Bello