Gabriela Allard Taboada
Asociación Mexicana de Diabetes
- President of the Mexican Association of Diabetes in Mexico City, A.C. since 2010.
- Systemic Configurations Therapist since 2005.
- Professor in Diabetes by the National University of Mexico since 2000.
- 14 years of experience in Diabetes Education.
- As President of the Mexican Association of Diabetes in Mexico City, A.C., Miss Allard has created strategic partnerships for the application of health programs in public and private institutions focused on the prevention and control of Diabetes Mellitus throughout timely detection, education and integrated and multidisciplinary treatment.
- Training Agreement for the Health Ministry in Mexico City.
- Corporate Health:
- Promotion of healthy habits within the Fitness industry through specific programs for patients with chronic diseases.
- Prevention, detection and awareness programs in Diabetes for corporate associates.
- Creation of Citizen Network for Health Rights for Diabetes type 1 people in alliance with the Commission on Human Rights in Mexico City and civil institutions.
- Management of the Diabetes Centre AMD under an integrity model, addressing patients with Diabetes and Pre-diabetes.